Every wine has a body and a life of its own. The bottleneck for any wine lover is waiting after opening the bottle. Technology solves that problem! Waerator is a wine aerating tool that works instantly, making the wine taste fuller and richer at the pour.No matter if you are a wine novice or expert, you’ll notice the amazing difference between a glass aerated with Waerator and the same wine, just opened and poured. Imagine the added fun of transforming any ordinary bottle into a personal tap, serving perfectly aerated, delicious wine.
Go Anywhere With The Waerator
Waerator’s portable size and no-mess design makes it perfect to take anywhere. A wine picnic at the park, a party at the beach, your next camping trip…the possibilities are endless to enhance any event anywhere with the Waerator. Wherever you go, take the taste of aerated wine is with you.
Why We Aerate Wine
When you open a new bottle of wine, you encounter a bitter, astringent taste that dries out your mouth. That’s the tannins in your wine. They occur naturally in the skin and stems of the grapes. Age softens tannins, but so can aeration—especially in younger wines. Waerator eliminates the tannic effect that overwhelms the other flavors and aromas in your wine!
When you know and appreciate wine, having the Waerator is a must.
Waerator’s suite of features and benefits include:
- Maximizes and enhances the fullness and flavor of your wine.
- Is Certified Food Safe
- Connects directly to the bottle; nothing to pour though to make a mess.
- Works instantly, reducing the aerator typical wait time by 30 to 40 minutes.
- Locks for safety to prevent mishaps or even possible injury. If you are a kitchen Klutz, you want this.
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a damp cloth. It’s ready for the next bottle or your next event.
- Wine dispenser fills without pouring. Never tip the bottle! Wine rolls right into the glass.
- Is electric, taking only six tiny AAA batteries to run.
Wareator makes the wine experience far more enjoyable.